Create a new Gmail account within seconds. Just follow simple steps below!
How to create a Gmail account
1. Go to Gmail page.
2. Click Create account at the bottom of the page.
3. Fill in all the required fields including
- Your first and last name
- Your username (must be unique, you can use letters, numbers and periods)
- A password (use 8 or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers and symbols)
- Your birthday – Google requires all account users to be at least 13 years old and some countries have even high age requirement. To have an account that can use Google Wallet (or use a credit card in Google Play), the account user must be 18 years old.
4. Click Next.
5. You might be required to enter your phone number in order to verify your account. If so, enter your mobile number then click Next. You will now receive a message containing a verification code. Check your mobile, enter the code in the box and click Verify.
6. In the introductory page of the service that appears, click I am ready to use my account to finalize your registration.
More on: Gmail Sign Up.