Simple steps to sign in to multiple Gmail accounts at once. You can easily switch between accounts without signing out and back in again!
How to sign in to multiple accounts in Gmail
Add Gmail accounts on Desktop
1. Click your profile image. It’s at the top right corner of the inbox page.
2. Click Add account.
3. Enter your email address or phone number of the account that you want to use and click Next.
4. Enter your password and click Next.
Add Gmail accounts on Android
Make sure that you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, tap to open the Gmail app .
2. In the top left, tap the Menu icon .
3. To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
4. Tap Add account.
5. Select the type of account you want to add.
6. Enter your email or phone number then tap Next.
7. Enter your password and tap Next.
After your account is added, you will be signed in to Gmail any time you open the Gmail app.
Switch between Gmail accounts
1. Click your profile image in the top right corner of the inbox page.
2. Select the account you’d like to use.